- There is a minimum rental period of three months on all
- The deposit and first month's rental payment is payable
by cheque on the date of the agreement.
- Subsequent rental payments are made monthly after this by
- The deposit is refundable at the end of the hire period,
subject to the harp being returned in the same condition as
it was received.
- During the rental period a proportion of the rental payments
will be offered as a credit should you decide to purchase any
of our folk harps (of the same value or greater than the harp
being hired). The credits will be:
After three months
of hire - Full refund of rental premiums paid
After six months of hire - Two thirds of rental premiums paid
After twelve months of hire - One third of rental premiums
- The hirer is responsible for replacing worn or broken strings
at the hirer's expense solely with Camac strings available
from Telynau Vining Cyf.
- The hirer is responsible for insuring the instrument against
loss or damage.
- If delivery of the harp is required there will be an additional
charge payable in advance.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate